This course is designed to provide participants with the following:
- Provides an avenue for creativity when preparing for the teaching and learning in early childhood education through picture-making techniques employing traditional and non-traditional materials and tools.
- This opportunity to explore the connection and link between the three disciplines and how they are used in the classroom to promote learning.
- The course highlights/features how the three disciplines can be used to help students to grasp knowledge as well as develop skills necessary for learning in the classroom.
- Identifying and understanding how the integration of the three disciples includes the national curriculum through theme setting across disciplines.
- Planning artistic activities aimed at developing and identifying children`s artistic abilities thus creating knowledge based lerning through interaction.